Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oct 22, 2012


In a letter I wrote to Daniel I said,
"Hey Dan-man! How are you doing? I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while, but that could just be because I've been so busy planning things that involve you (packages/pictures/christmas gifts/etc), and talking about you with the family. OH- speaking of which, Mom and Dad are not amused that you wore your church clothes (mainly a nice tie and your very expensive shoes) out into the monsoon! lol! I thought it was funny... they didn't have the same reaction! lol! ..."

Daniel replied to that portion of my letter in this e-mail,
"As for the video and all that jazz, I was in a decent tie that cost $7 and is Polyester so you can wash it and I was in my 3 year old pair of shoes that I've had forever. But, I could see where she would be a little upset. It was pretty fun though!! =P Hahaha.
Sorry for the super short e-mail this week but, I feel like I need to go soon so I am going to wrap things up. But, I may have more tim than I think, we'll see =P
I love you Rand! I miss you. Thanks for everything!

~Elder Daniel Peterson

P.S.
     For the whole blog thing (if you still keep up with that), you might check with other family members to get some things to put on there, if you dont do that already. I sent a pretty long e-mail to Mom today."

No comments:

Post a Comment