Tuesday, May 29, 2012

January 12, 2012

Hey Kates!
How is everything? Work? School? My..."your" car? ;-P I know I always ask but I never know, haha. So what's going on? I heard you and Lanson are on a break. Sorry to hear that. "We were on a break!" LOL, name that quote. OH! and how is concert season going?

Anywho, I know I always ask for favors but do you think you could get Jovanna's, Emma's and Ashley's address for me? They're all in college now and I have no idea how to write them. Sorry to always ask! :|-( (mustache frown)

So yeah, this week has been awesome. On Sunday a family of 5 walked into church and said they wanted to get baptized! Then earlier on a member walked up and told us that he has a friend that wants to get baptized. That guy is on date for February 1st. Then on Tuesday we called a guy we had been trying to get a hold of for a heck-a-long time now, well he answered and told us to meet him on Wednesday (yesterday) and he is awesome. Mom and Dad bought this "mormon coffee" stuff called Pero. We gave that to the investigator that needed it and they loved it! We are meeting with them on Friday and they will pick a baptism date. We told them the 21st was when God told us they needed to be baptized, they wrote it down but said they would think about it. So we have a lot of work coming up and it looks like a few baptisms! The work is really moving along here.

But, I wanted to write you because I haven't heard from my best friend in awhile. You're slacking! Haha, I was just thinking about you and wanted to hear from you again. Oh, I hung up that Spiderman picture you sent me awhile ago. It looks great next to President Monson! haha j/k! It is hung up right above my desk though.

But yeah, let me know how everything is going with you. I miss you Booboo. Take care and I hope all is well with you. I love you lots!

Elder Peterson, YBB

No comments:

Post a Comment