Saturday, November 26, 2011

18 November 2011

Hey Family!


First off, before I forget... wow, great start to a letter huh?  Hahaha.  Anyway, Dad and I went to the Bishop's storehouse a month ago.  We joked about how everyone always puts their name tag on the left side.  Dad, being rebellious (okay, parental insert here... I wasn't being "rebellious"... I was teaching a lesson - Dare to be different) decided to put his name tag on the right side.  Well guess what??!!  When we wear our suit coats we wear our tags on the right side!  Our mission president, President Howes says we do this because "we are the best mission in the world!"  It kills me!!  Anyway, the field is awesome.  The few families I have met are great and super nice.  My new companion, Elder Gibbons, and I went tracting for the first time with no success.  But, we did run into a Jehovah's Witness and gave him a Book of Mormon!  How ironic huh?  The first person I talk to and give a Book of Mormon to is a Jehovah's Witness.  You never know!  But yeah, that is about all we've done so far.


Elder Gibbons... well, I am his first trainee so it is hard for me to get used to him thinking I don't know how to do anything.  Bugs me a lot.  (Okay, another parental edit... suffice it to say the apartment he's living in is less than perfectly clean and tidy and Daniel would prefer to spend more time in the field serving than he was spending as of this writing).


Anyway, I just wanted to update you all on my life and give you my new address to put up on the blog... although now that I think about it, I sent that in my last letter to Mom.  Ah well.


I love you guys and miss ya!


~Elder Peterson


Daniel's New Address
Elder Peterson
4411 E. Chandler Blvd. #1070
Phoenix, AZ  85048

No comments:

Post a Comment