Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas Skype

One of the best Christmas gifts our family got this year was being able to Skype with Daniel! It was so great to see him. We even got to meet one of his favorite companions, Elder Caroll. It was a little bit of a shock to see palm trees out his window and to see him wearing short sleeves while we were all bundled up trying to keep warm from all the snow.
He says that things are going great for him. He LOVES the work and is really enjoying his mission. This year Christmas was on a Sunday so we got to e-mail with Daniel the very next day after we Skyped with him. Here's what he had to say in his e-mail...

Hey everyone, I'm on.
It was great to see and talk to all of you on Christmas. I hope I didnt bore everyone with all the missionary stuff. It's just the kind of mindset I've gotten into. I love it and think it's kind of weird at the same time. Haha, anyway. It was awesome to talk to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment