Tuesday, February 5, 2013

E-Mail Chat

D: Hey everyone, I'm on! you can send e-mails now!

R: DANIEL!!!! I'm putting the finishing touches on your package right now and then I'm headed to the post office to ship it out! Did you get my letters? Sorry, I'm a dork! I don't know if you're still on, but if you are write me back so that I know I'm not talking to no one! lol!

D: hahaha awesome!! I just sent out a letter to you today in response to your last letter so you should be getting that about the same time I'll be getting that package. Thanks for those!!

R:No problem! I hope you like it. And, just FYI, I made cookies to go in your package too, but they came out so flat it's not even funny, so I don't think I'm going to put them in there. I'll try to find something else to take up the space.

D: LOL they dont have to be super full!! But, I do appreciate it! =)

R: Yeah, I know, but the more full they are the less things get tossed around. And, I like to send you stuff! Lol! So, how was your week?

D: Haha, I guess that's true. It was alright though. It has rained the last 3 days straight and is supposed to rain again today. But the lessons we did have were pretty good. Besides that we just talked to a whole bunch of people that werent interested and we helped a guy paint his house he just bought.

R: Wowza! Sounds like you've been busy then! That's good to hear. I'm sorry it's been raining so much. It's hard for me to get out of bed on rainy days so I can't imagine having to get up as early as you do and get hoppin' on things. Well, I have to go make my girls some lunch before they mutiny! (lol) I love you very much Dan-man! I hope things are going well for you. We all miss you lots! Keep up the good work!

D: Thanks Rand! I love you too. Have fun with the Girls!! Miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment