Tuesday, February 5, 2013

He's in Chandler

Hey Family! I'm on!! 
I am in Chandler!! My companion is Elder German (like "Gerber" not "Germany"). But yeah, he is "Dying" at the end of this transfer so he only has.... 35 days left! It's crazy. He is a really good missionary though. He knows his stuff and works pretty well with most everyone. OH! and this is our new address:

3939 w. Windmill Blvd. #1063
Chandler AZ. 85226

So, mail me letters! =D We have a few people we are teaching right now and we only cover YSA Wards so that's always fun! We had a lesson with a lady named Sara and she is the GM Assistant of a Chic-fil-a and so she brought us a Nugget Platter of 64 nuggets plus a whole ton of sauces and cookies to our lesson this last week. It was pretty legit! We also had a baptism this past weekend, I never taught the guy so I dont count it as my own but, it was a pretty sweet baptism. The guys' mom said the opening prayer and she is a member of the RLDS church. Super weird and her prayer was a little weird too but, the spirit was there and the service was awesome. I feel like there might'vs been some other things that happened but I cant remember them right now, I will have to look back on some things. 
I love you all! Miss you! 

~Elder Daniel Peterson

3939 w. Windmill Blvd. #1063
Chandler AZ. 85226

No comments:

Post a Comment