Tuesday, June 5, 2012

February 20, 2012

Hey Mom!
How is everything going? How about work and everything? How is Pa doin? I know he wants to hear from me more often and I really should write to him more. So much to do, so little time.

I lost my pen and is has been forever since I have written in pencil! But, things are going well here. We had another 3 baptisms if you didn't see those pictures. 2 of the 3 I have been teaching since I came out. It was so awesome to see them finally make that step. Keisha and Kanosh are their names. They are in the picture with the big family. The other boy was Haydn. He is 9 yrs old, but super smart. He could practically recite the previous lesson when we would ask what he remembered about it. His dad, Corey (**Maybe Larey, it's hard to read Daniel's handwriting sometimes!**) is now coming back to church because of Haydn and he has quit smoking! It's amazing to see the changes these people want to make.

We have another kid who is preparing for baptism on March 3rd. His name is JT. He is 11 and almost a little too chill about everything. But, his mom has been disfellowshipped and we (missionaries) are the only to have gotten into her house in the past year or so! AND JT, by wanting to be baptized has reactivated his mom. She still has to go through some stuff but still, now she's coming!

But yeah, those are some of the people I am working, or worked, with! Things are great! I love you! I miss you!

~ Elder Daniel Peterson
YMS

No comments:

Post a Comment