Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mother's Day

These pictures were sent home along with a Mother's day card and a small gift from Daniel.


I couldn't get the card to scan in, but Daniel did a good job and picked out a Peanuts card for Mom. (Mom loves Peanuts.) Inside, he wrote...

Hey Mom! I know you don't typically like Mother's Day so here is something for a different day! *His gift was a Nativity, which my mom collects and is going to pass down to her favorite daughter (me, of course) one day : D*  I love you and miss you a bunch! Thank you for your support and sacrifice. You know you have been a huge influence in my life. Always there to support my decisions, right or wrong, & you have always steered me in the right direction. Thank you so much for everything you've ever done for me! I love you! 

~ Elder Daniel Lawrence Peterson
-YMS

No comments:

Post a Comment