Saturday, June 30, 2012

May 20, 2012

Hey Kates!

Happy Happy Birthday, from all of us to you! We wish it was our Birthday so we could party too! Ay!

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Katie. Happy Birthday to you!

You've had a Birthday shout "Hooray!" We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too. Haaappy Birthday, to you!

Happy Birthday Kates! If I had a job I would probably have gotten you an actual something! But, I'm a broke missionary so here's a little something.

So how have you been? I know I kinda got to talk to you on Mother's Day about a lot of stuff, but there's always something, right? How's the gang doin'? Are they diminishing yet? Anything funny? Crazy? Crazy funny?

Well hey, I love you Kates. I miss you. I pray for you often. You are a great sister & an amazing friend to have in my life. Despite you killing my car : p haha! Just a joke! Remember, "If you don't like where you are, change it. You're not a tree!" (Randi Michelle's Words of wisdom). I love you lil sis. You don't live in my shadow. You stand next to me walking the path together. I love you.

~Elder Daniel Peterson

*The back of the letter addressed a family competition on being the first person to wish someone a Happy Birthday. These were Daniel's sentiments...*

HA HA!! I WIN ON TELLING YOU FIRST! WOOT! WOOT!!! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment